Did you think I forgot about you?
Not at all! It’s been a busy few weeks, yes, but good busy. My short little clip on Chronicle (!) landed me tons of new clients… and roughly 400 truffles later I’m psyched to report that all orders are complete. And no, I’m still not sick of chocolate.
I’m also finishing up co-leading Team J+A’s my most popular detox program yet, with over 60 participants saying they’ve “lost weight” “never felt better” and “don’t think they’ll ever stop eating this way.”
If this isn’t the point of my work, engaging with you, hearing your story, celebrating your success, than I don’t know what is! Thank you, thank you, for your continued support.
And you? How’ve you been? Hopeful about 2014?
Whatever you desire, whatever you crave, make this the year you go out and get it.
Speaking of, if you happen to be craving something tasty, something sweet, I’ve got just the thing for you.
*Raw* Peppermint Patties
1. Process 1/2 cup coconut butter with 1/3 cup shredded coconut. Add 1 tbsp. raw honey and a couple itty bitty drops of peppermint oil. Continue to blend.
(Yea, you may have to hit up the grocery store or a specialty shop for these ingredients… but once you’ve got em’ you can whip up this treat in less than 20 minutes)
2. When fully blended, transfer mixture from the food processor to a bowl. Refrigerate for 5 minutes or so.
3. Use your hands to form patties and lay on a tray lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate again while preparing the chocolate.
4. Melt chocolate. Now, if you’re going all raw, buy yourself some cacao paste. In order to keep the temp to a minimum, heat the chocolate in a pan over boiling water. If you’re not a stickler on all things raw, go ahead and melt whatever high quality dark chocolate you’ve got.
5. Cover the peppermint patties with melted chocolate by either dipping them in or carefully pouring melted chocolate over them.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.