I’m just gonna say it. These taste a lot like love.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
1. Process 1/2 cup walnuts (macadamia and pecans work as well), 1/2 cup raw coconut flour, and 1/4 cup cacao. Add 2 tbsp raw honey, 4 dates, and 1 tbsp shredded coconut and continue to process.
2. Sprinkle a thin layer of shredded coconut on the bottom of your cupcake liners.
3. Form the base of your cupcakes in whatever size and shape you’d like. Place in cupcake liners.
4. For frosting, separately process 1/2 avocado, 2 tbsp raw honey, 2 tbsp cacao.
5. Flip base of cupcakes over so shredded coconut is on top.
6. Add frosting and top with cacao nibs, goji berries, or whatever other delicious treats you have lying around the kitchen.
(Recipe makes about 4 cupcakes)